Take a spin, or ten on this fun filled ride!
- Riders under 36” tall cannot ride.
- Maximum weight to ride is 198 lbs.
- Riders must be able to fit, sit and occupy the ride seat as required by its design.
- All riders must remain properly seated with their back against the backrest, bottom on the seat-cushion with legs forward and down, while seatbelt fastened.
- Seatbelts must remain fastened at all times.
- Riders must keep arms, legs, hands and feet inside the seat at all times.
- Riders are not allowed to sit on the lap of another rider.
- Riders are not allowed to turn around, kneel, or stand up in the seat during the ride.
- Be careful when entering and exiting the ride. Please walk at all times.
- Do not attempt to disembark until the ride has come to a complete stop and you have been instructed to do so by the ride operator.
- Riders using a wheelchair must transfer themselves from the wheelchair onto the ride. Our ride operators do not have the specialized training to load and unload riders who need assistance.
- Loose articles must be secured or left with a non-rider. Loose articles include but are not limited to cell phones, keys, hats, purses, scarves, sharp objects, and backpacks. Loose articles cannot be held in your hand during the ride. For your safety and the safety of other riders, passengers must remove medical devices that are not permanently affixed to the rider’s body. This includes but is not limited to braces, crutches, and canes.
- Consecutive rides are not permitted. Riders must exit and return to the queue line.
- Food and drink are not permitted on the ride.
- No service animals allowed.
- Always follow the instructions of the operator.
Do not ride if:
- You are pregnant.
- You have relevant physical handicaps or poor health.
- You suspect your health could be at risk for any reason, or if you could aggravate a pre-existing condition.
- You have a heart condition, high blood pressure, experience seizures, dizziness, or motion sickness, or if you are bothered by circular or side to side motion.
- You have neck, back or bone disorders or injuries, have recently had surgery or been ill, or have other physical ailments which may be aggravated by the motions of this ride.
- You may be affected in any way by the forces of this ride.
- You are under the influence of ANY drugs and/or alcohol.
- You are unable to be restrained by the seatbelt.
- You are unable to assume a proper riding position (sitting upright with your back against the seatback, your bottom on the seat, both legs forward and down) without the aid of another guest.
- You are visibly upset.