Incredible Pizza is open and welcoming guests. We have already implemented preventive measures in line with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The health and wellness of our guests and employees is our #1 priority.
What we are doing:
- Staff are continually cleaning using disinfectant certified to kill coronaviruses (especially door handles, tables, stalls and surfaces in the bathrooms, kiosks, games, and rides).
- Adding more hand sanitation stations throughout the building.
- Changing out serving utensils with every rotation of fresh food.
- Using a germ fogger in the Fairgrounds on rides, activities, and games.
- We continue to emphasize and train employees to follow our strict handwashing policies: Employees must wash their hands at least every 30 minutes (for at least 20 seconds) with soap and water. They will wash their hands after they use the restroom, after touching their face or hair, and before eating, preparing, or handling food.
- We ensure all soap dispensers have soap.
- We have signage posted in the restrooms to remind guests of frequent and thorough hand washing.
- Our employees continue to wear gloves when preparing any ready-to-eat food, and change gloves at least every 15 minutes, or more frequently as needed.
- Employees exhibiting any signs of sickness are prohibited from working.
- Increasing seating space where possible to allow at least 12 inches between guests.
What you can do:
- Thoroughly wash your hands before you leave home, frequently during your visit, and before eating.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or elbow. Dispose of used tissues in a trash can and sanitize your hands afterward.
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging, and coming into close contact with others.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
Thank you for your ongoing support and shared efforts to keep our guests, employees, and community safe and healthy.
America’s Incredible Pizza Company