JOIN FOR FREE. GET GREAT DEALS.
If you want access to exclusive deals and coupons, fill out the form below to join our inner circle! We’ll keep you posted on all the latest deals.
YOU BRING THE KIDS. WE PROVIDE EVERYTHING ELSE.
- Why do I have to pay a deposit?
- In order to reserve and hold your private party room, we require a deposit be paid upon booking. The deposit will go towards your party balance the day of your event.
- What decorations are provided for my child’s birthday party?
- We provide tablecloths, party hats, napkins, cups, plates and a balloon bouquet for the birthday child to take home.
- Can I bring my own decorations for my child’s birthday party?
- Yes you can bring in your own decorations just no silly string, confetti, tape or anything that would damage the walls.
- What does the host do at the party?
- The host is going to cut and serve the cake, assist with thank you notes, do games with the kids and the entire cleanup.
- When do I have to reserve my child’s birthday party?
- It is always a good idea to reserve your party as soon as possible to ensure we have availability; ideally 3 to 4 weeks prior of desired date.
- How many people can I invite to my child’s birthday party?
- Each party room has an occupancy limit of 24 guests; if available, you can add additional rooms.
- What is cost difference between a general dining party and a party in a private room?
- There is no cost difference to have your party in a private room. No private host is provided for General Dining Parties.
- Do you provide candles?
- Yes we provide candles.
- What are included in the party backpacks?
- Some candy, bubbles, washable tattoo, coloring book and crayons and a Free Child’s Buffet for next visit. It’s not an adult buffet.
- Do you provide a cake with the party packages?
- We do not provide a cake. We do offer the option of adding on an ice cream cookie cake for $10.99, it serves 16 people and must be ordered at least 72 hours prior to party.
- Do you provide invitations or thank you notes?
- Yes you can pick up invitations at our store or print them off from your email.
- How much time do we have in a private room?
- The maximum allotted time is 90 minutes, which includes time to enjoy a meal together, eat cake and open presents; giving you ample time to enjoy your private celebration.
- How does the buffet work?
- The buffet and drinks are unlimited from the time you arrive until we close the buffet.
- Is a party package the cheapest option?
- If you are celebrating a birthday, a party package is the best option; party packages are discounted and your additional adults also receive a discount. Party packages also include additional amenities such as the Ticket Blaster, Spin the Wheel, Party Decorations, and so much more.