Lost in Space
This activity is a lot like a classic tilt-a-whirl ride, minus waiting in line at the scorching hot county fair. We’ve got you all set up to ride, spin, whirl, and…we hope you have a strong stomach. This ride has several two-seater encasements to keep each rider safe and secure while having an incredible time.
- To enjoy Lost in Space, you must be at least 44 inch tall and weigh less than 250 pounds.
- Persons who are pregnant or have physical impairments should review this ride for potential risks before riding
- Persons who are visibly ill or under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted to ride
- Only two people to a riding enclosure
- Walking on the ride floor while the ride is in motion is strictly prohibited
- Seat belts must be worn at all times