Spring Town Trampoline Park
Throw on some grippy socks and get to jumping! Our Spring Town area features 8,000 square feet of trampoline fun. Enjoy areas for playing dodgeball, freestyle jumps, shooting hoops, and launching onto our giant airbag. We even offer an exercise class! Spring Town is a place where physical activity meets family fun.
- For safety and sanitation, we do require jumpers to wear gripper socks
- These socks may be reused on future visits to Spring Town
- Safety is our highest priority because we care about the families that come to our facility
- Spring Town Trampoline Park is built to meet or exceed documented guidelines set by the American Society for Testing & Materials
- As a member of the International Association of Trampoline Operators, our management and staff participate in ongoing safety training and stay current on the latest industry advances for trampoline safety
- We want to provide fun things to do with family at our facility while also taking every measure possible to promote safety
- We offer a variety of options and events for our jumpers, but we always ask that our patrons jump wisely and within their own ability levels
- Our referees are on site at all times to enforce rules and regulations that are designed to prevent injuries
- Failure to follow these rules and referee instructions may result in serious injury or removal from the premises
- Socks purchased at the Spring Town desk are the only approved footwear allowed on the trampoline
- No gum, candy, etc. are allowed in the jumpers’ mouths
- No large or loose jewelry, studded belts, key chains, etc.
- Jumpers must have their wristbands on their left wrist and visible while jumping
- Pockets should be empty (no cell phones, cameras, keys, wallets, money, etc.)
- No climbing, grabbing, or hanging on pads
- No standing or jumping on the surface pads
- Foul or abusive language and fighting will result in removal from the property
- No running will be permitted in the trampoline area
- Eyewear is prohibited on the airbag and dodge ball court unless you are wearing eyewear designed for contact
- Do not jump if you are feeling ill, adjusting to a new medication, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Jumpers under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be removed from the property
- For their safety, pregnant women, and persons with heart, back, neck and/or joint problems are prohibited from jumping on the trampolines in Spring Town
- Do not sit or lie on the trampolines or pads. If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the jumping area.
- Jumpers are separated by size. Be aware of those around you and jump with people that are of similar size.
- Spring Town is not responsible for lost, stolen, or broken items
- Personal socks are NOT permitted on trampolines. You must use grip socks purchased from Spring Town.
- Spectators must stay clear of any entrance areas to the courts
- Do not attempt to learn new “tricks” or “flips” on Spring Town trampoline courts
- Jump on Springtown trampolines at your own risk. Flipping increases the risk of injuries
- Single flips only on trampolines. NO BACKFLIPS. NO DOUBLE FLIPS. NO GAINER OR ½ FLIPS